In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Determine your size and achieve the correct gauge
- Crochet basic stitches as well as double crochet clusters and picots
- Work in the round to begin your cardigan, creating a beautiful circular motif
- Create armhole openings that allow the sleeves to flow seamlessly
- Increase and decrease
- Create a lovely lacy border around the cardigan edge and cuffs
- Crochet this stunning cardigan without sewing a single seam
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.