Learn to Make Scrappy Quilt Bindings
Meet The Expert
Nancy McNally is passionate about every aspect of quilting -- designing, piecing, quilting and binding. Full bio »
View other episodes by Nancy McNally »
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Efficiently chain-piece your bindings
- Attach your binding from front to back as well as back to front
- Join the ends of the binding for a perfect fit
- Use decorative stitches to add extra interest to your binding
- Cut, piece and attach a bias binding
- Create the Barber Shop Pole binding by using offset strips
- Add unexpected excitement to your quilt edge with a faux piping binding
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.