Make a Stained Glass Quilt With Precuts
Meet The Expert
Nancy McNally is passionate about every aspect of quilting -- designing, piecing, quilting and binding. Full bio »
View other episodes by Nancy McNally »
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Save time using precut fabric strips
- Plan your fabric colors to maximize the stained glass effect
- Sew and press strip sets
- Cut the blocks into right and left triangles
- Arrange and sew the triangles into pinwheel blocks
- Assemble the blocks into an eye-catching pattern, and how to add the borders
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.