Learn English Paper Piecing
Meet The Expert
Linda is a retired pediatric/neonatal nurse, which means she loves all things small and has a great eye for detail. She has been quilting for 14 years and has won numerous quilting awards from all over the country. Her first English paper-piecing project had 10,509 half-inch hexagons. From the minute she started the project, she was hooked! It took her 16 months to complete... Full bio »
View other episodes by Linda Neal »
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Build the perfect travel kit for this completely portable technique
- Identify the best fabrics to use, including those for fussy cutting
- Use precuts to quickly cut fabric hexagons
- Baste with either the glue or thread method
- Precisely and quickly hand-sew your hexagons together
- Ensure your hexagons are properly placed to avoid ripping out
- Easily remove the paper templates to prepare for quilting
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.