Meet The Expert
Debby Brown's website summary describes her as a "designer and quilt enabler." Full bio »
View other episodes by Debby Brown »
Learn how to complete the original and reversed Dog Tooth Violet blocks in this Learn, Make, Create! episode with expert quilter Debby Brown.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Make accurate flying geese units.
- Piece with templates.
- Keep blocks organized.
- Complete the Diamond Twist Quilt.
- All fabrics are batiks.
- 1/2 yard cream multicolor
- 5/8 yard blue
- 3/4 yard dark teal
- 7/8 yard light lavender
- 1 yard light teal
- 1 yard dark purple
- 1 3/8 yards light turquoise/lavender
- 1 5/8 yards blue multicolor
- Backing 76" x 76"
- Batting 76" x 76"
- Neutral color all-purpose thread
- Quilting thread
- Basic sewing tools and supplies