Meet The Expert
Learn how to complete the original and reversed Dog Tooth Violet blocks in this Learn, Make, Create! episode with expert quilter Debby Brown.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Make accurate flying geese units.
- Piece with templates.
- Keep blocks organized.
- Complete the Diamond Twist Quilt.
- All fabrics are batiks.
- 1/2 yard cream multicolor
- 5/8 yard blue
- 3/4 yard dark teal
- 7/8 yard light lavender
- 1 yard light teal
- 1 yard dark purple
- 1 3/8 yards light turquoise/lavender
- 1 5/8 yards blue multicolor
- Backing 76" x 76"
- Batting 76" x 76"
- Neutral color all-purpose thread
- Quilting thread
- Basic sewing tools and supplies