Swinging on a Star Baby Blanket
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
This beginner-friendly pattern with an easy-going 4-row repeat features stunning star stitches and a beautiful scalloped edging. Join crochet expert Lee Sartori in this Learn, Make, Create! episode as she demonstrates each step of a darling baby blanket you'll want to crochet again and again.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the delightful Swinging on a Star Baby Blanket.
- Work an easy-going 4-row repeat with star stitches.
- Stitch a beautiful scalloped edging.
- Red Heart Soft medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (5 oz/256 yds/141g per skein): 4 skeins #4620 minty
- Size L/11/8mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- 4 locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
Skill Level: Beginner
36 1/2 inches square