Up, Down, Across & Around Scarf
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates each step and technique needed to make this eye-catching scarf.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet in a long chain and track stitches.
- Work into opposite side of beginning chain.
- Crochet in ends of rows to create the Up, Down, Across & Around Scarf.
6 1/2 inches wide x 60 inches long
- Lion Brand Mandala light (DK) weight acrylic yarn (5 1/4 oz/590 yds/150g per skein): 1 skein #204 chimera
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size G/6/4mm crochet hook for final border
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing needle and matching thread
Skill Level: Confident Beginner