Two Step Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy Scott helps you optimize precuts or scraps and basic quilting techniques for an eye-appealing full-size quilt.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Visualize a bold color scheme.
- Sew an accurate 1/4-inch seam.
- Measure blocks and trim if necessary.
- Assorted 2 1/2" precut strips or leftover scraps totaling 2 yards*
- 2 1/4 yards black solid*
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner