Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She is also the assistant editor of Happily Hooked Magazine , a popular publication for crochet enthusiasts. Along with her editorial position, Lee runs the social media department at Happily Hooked , which includes crochetalongs and live... Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori demonstrate how to crochet the face, body and more of this adorable pillow pattern. You may find that you can't stop with just one! The Kitty Friend design is a part of a book of eight adorable animals that can be made from one pillow pattern.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Work increases and decreases.
- Change colors.
- Assemble pieces together.
Materials for Kitty Friend:
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/364 yds/198g per skein): 1 skein each #235 lemon, #316 soft white and #321 gold 5 yds #312 black
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- 10-inch round pillow or fiberfill
- Stitch markers: 8
- Tapestry needle