In this Quilter's Skill Builders episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Heather Valentine highlights the fun rows and merry embellishments of the Very Merry Christmas Quilt designed by Chris Malone and featuring the Snow Days collection by Moda Fabrics. To purchase a kit to make this project, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.anniescatalog.com/detail.html?prod_id=150960&cat_id=1423
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Join the Very Merry Christmas Quiltalong on Annie's Creative Studio.
- Walk-through the quilt pattern highlights.
- Discover Moda Fabric's Snow Days fabric collection.
- 1/8 yard pink solid
- 1/3 yard navy dot*
- 1/4 yard green snowman print*
- 1/3 yard brown solid
- 1/2 yard aqua print*
- 2/3 yard light green print*
- 1 1/2 yards red dot*
- 1 1/2 yards aqua dot*
- 1 1/2 yards white snowflake tonal*
- 1 3/4 yards green dot*
- 1 7/8 yards red print*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Scraps of low to mid loft batting
- Fusible web with paper release
- 12 (1/4"-diameter) white buttons
- 12 (1/4"-diameter) black buttons
- 10 (5/8"-diameter) black buttons
- 6 (1/2"–3/4") carrot buttons
- 23 (5/8") red buttons
- 5 (3/4"-diameter) cover button kits
- White embroidery floss
- 1 package white medium 1/2"-wide rickrack
- Petite (30mm) yo-yo maker (optional)
- Template material
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.
Special thanks to our sponsors!