Tree Time Throw Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates tips and techniques to piece fabrics in warm reds, greens and creams into a sweet depiction of bringing home the perfect tree for Christmas.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Piece 9-patch blocks.
- Piece flying geese blocks.
- Create raw-edge applique.
- Scrap each gray and gold tonals
- Small piece each dark red and dark green tonals
- Small piece each 7 different brown tonalsand prints
- Assorted red tonals and prints to totalapproximately 1/2 yard
- 1/2 yard red tonal
- 5/8 yard total green tonals and prints
- 11/2 yards total cream – tan tonals and prints
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- 4 (7/16") dark red buttons
- Template material
- Fusible web with paper release
- Basic sewing tools and supplies