Into the Jungle: Treetop Part 3
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She is also the assistant editor of Happily Hooked Magazine , a popular publication for crochet enthusiasts. Along with her editorial position, Lee runs the social media department at Happily Hooked , which includes crochetalongs and live... Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Crochet Skill Builders episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori demonstrates how to crochet, shape and fill the treetop piece of your Into the Jungle set.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet in back loops to shape the edge of the treetop.
- Use fiber fill as you crochet the treetop.
- Complete part 3 of the Into the Jungle crochetalong.
Tree: 17 inches tall
Giraffe: 17 inches long
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/ 364 yds/ 198g per skein): 8 oz #406 medium thyme 6 oz #334 buff 4 oz #360 café latte 1 oz each #365 coffee and #312 black
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- 12-inch-tall plastic foam cone
Special thanks to our sponsors!