Dresden Flower Baskets Table Runner Part 1
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates tips for assembling the Dresden Flower Basket pieces and stitching them in place.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Prepare applique pieces from templates.
- Make a basket with Dresden blades.
- Piece and quilt table runner base.
Runner Size: 48" x 15"
- 80 (3 1/2") A squares assorted white and gray tonals
- Scraps: 2 green and 5 coral tonals
- Scrap white solid
- 6 assorted aqua tonals and prints at least 6" square
- 1 fat eighth aqua tonal check
- 3/8 yard coordinating print
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Scraps low-loft batting
- Template material
- 1/2 yard 17"-wide fusible web
- Basic sewing tools and supplies