Dresden Flower Baskets Table Runner Part 2
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter’s Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally breaks down the steps to transfer the design, cut, layer and sew the leaf appliques onto this unique table runner.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Create 3-dimensional leaf appliques.
- Easily turn the appliques right side out with a special tool.
- Stitch leaf veining onto top of leaves.
Runner Size: 48" x 15"
- 80 (3 1/2") A squares assorted white and gray tonals
- Scraps 2 green and 5 coral tonals
- Scrap white solid
- 6 assorted aqua tonals and prints at least 6" square
- 1 fat eighth aqua tonal check
- 3/8 yard coordinating print
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Scraps low-loft batting
- Template material
- 1/2 yard 17"-wide fusible web
- Basic sewing tools and supplies