Potted Plant Hanger
Meet The Expert
Rohn Strong is a crochet and knitwear designer and yarn spinner who has been crocheting since he was 6 years old. His designs reflect a desire to push the boundaries of the crafts. He has instructed several Annie's video classes and has designed numerous patterns for Annie's. His patterns have appeared in both Crochet! and Crochet World magazines. Rohn has also taught many... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rohn Strong »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates a pattern that uses crochet stitches to make a lacy looking but sturdy plant hanger.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet in continuous rounds.
- Work two unusually long treble stitches.
- Crochet a trendy Potted Plant Hanger.
- Knit One, Crochet Too Dungarease medium (worsted) weight cotton/acrylic yarn (3 1/2 oz/250 yds/100g per skein): 1 skein #120 bone
- Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- 8 x 8-inch flat bottom flower pot with steeply slanted sides
- Tapestry needle