Potted Plant Hanger
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates a pattern that uses crochet stitches to make a lacy looking but sturdy plant hanger.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet in continuous rounds.
- Work two unusually long treble stitches.
- Crochet a trendy Potted Plant Hanger.
- Knit One, Crochet Too Dungarease medium (worsted) weight cotton/acrylic yarn (3 1/2 oz/250 yds/100g per skein): 1 skein #120 bone
- Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- 8 x 8-inch flat bottom flower pot with steeply slanted sides
- Tapestry needle