Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how to work the first half to the repeat then complete the final three rows and begin the second half.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Choose a long repeat gradient yarn.
- Crochet the shell stitch.
- Work on both sides of the foundation chain.
- Complete the spectacular Zigzag Shawl.
- Knit One, Crochet Too Ty-Dy Cotton medium (worsted) weight cotton yarn (3 1/2 oz/196 yds/100g per ball): 6 balls #364 minerals
- Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook (for center chain only)
- Tapestry needle