Colorful Medallion Quilt: Part 2
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert and designer Tiffany Hayes demonstrates the numbering system and how it helps keep pieces organized and ready to assemble.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Organize fabrics for a beautiful arrangement.
- Cut and piece the half square triangles.
- Assemble the center medallion.
Quilt Size: 93" x 93"
- 2 coordinating 1/2-yard bundles each of 8 fabrics in a desired range of colors (16 total) to make up the color wheel*
- 1 1/4 yards cream *
- 1 1/2 yards black *
- 1 3/4 yards dark gray *
- Backing to size*
- Batting to size*
- Template material or The Goddess Tool* (optional)
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Experienced