Sugar Crush Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally gives helpful tips about choosing the right fabrics and demonstrates how to work the flower basket block. She also shows how to arrange the blocks in offset vertical rows.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Pick a light and dark shade of color that blend nicely together.
- Keep small pieces properly aligned.
- Make a flower basket block.
- Assemble the blocks into offset vertical rows.
- Add a sweet applique embellishment to the border.
- Complete the Sugar Crush Quilt.
Quilt Size: 59" x 65"
Block Size: 6" x 6" finished
Number of Blocks: 53
- 1 3/4 yards light pink tonal*
- 2 1/4 yards dark pink tonal*
- 3 1/4 yards white tonal*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- 1 yard 18"-wide fusible web
- Template material
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Intermediate