Colorful Medallion Quilt: Part 3
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Tiffany Hayes of Needle in a Hayestack walks you through the next few steps of this 5-part quiltalong. She'll demonstrate how to add borders to the center medallion, how to make 4-patch units used in the corners, and explains why and how to press your seams open.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Add borders to the center medallion.
- Piece perfect four-patch units.
- Press seams open for a flatter finished quilt.
Quilt Size: 93" x 93"
- 2 coordinating 1/2-yard bundles each of 8 fabrics in a desired range of colors (16 total) to make up the color wheel*
- 1 5/8 yards cream*
- 1 1/8 yards black*
- 1 5/8 yards dark gray*
- Backing to size*
- Batting to size*
- Template material or The Goddess Tool* (optional)
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Experienced