Monkey Blues Wall Hanging
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates how to assemble the double monkey wrench blocks and set them on point to create this sweet project made with reproduction fabrics.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Choose fabrics that complement the block design.
- Make a double monkey wrench block.
- Set the blocks on point to create an attractive wall hanging or table topper.
- Complete the Monkey Blues Wall Hanging project.
Table Topper Size: 30 3/4" x 30 3/4"
Block Size: 6" x 6" finished
- 13 fat eighths navy prints
- 13 fat eighths light-to-medium blue prints
- 1/2 yard navy-with-white print
- 1/2 yard cream-with-navy large print
- 1/2 yard cream-with-navy circles print
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies