Colorful Medallion Quilt: Part 5
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert and designer Tiffany Hayes gives Part 5 in Her Colorful Medallion Quiltalong series.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Use pinning to match up the triangles perfectly and keep perfect points.
- Join snowball units into the snowball border.
- Sew together triangle units and four-patch units.
- Piece the tall triangle borders and snowball borders.
- Assemble the quilt into your masterpiece!
Quilt Size: 93" x 93"
- 2 coordinating 1/2-yard bundles each of 8 fabrics in a desired range of colors (16 total) to make up the color wheel*
- 1 1/4 yards cream *
- 1 1/2 yards black *
- 1 3/4 yards dark gray *
- Backing to size*
- Batting to size*
- Template material or The Goddess Tool* (optional)
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Experienced