Turtle Time Pillow
Meet The Expert
Rachel is the wife, mother of three (soon to be four!), designer, blogger and crochet teacher behind the Cozy Nooks Designs blog . She loves to design home decor crochet patterns and finds herself gravitating toward boho and farmhouse vibes. Her favorite crochet projects are Christmas tree skirts because they are what initially propelled her designing career. A true creator at... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rachel Alford »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Rachel Alford demonstrates how to create the Turtle Time Pillow.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Crochet the turtle shell sections.
- Change yarn colors with ease.
- Create the facial features.
- Assemble and complete the Turtle Time Pillow.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Finished Size: 14 1/2 inches long
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/ 364 yds/198g per skein):
- 1 skein each #0334 buff, #0624 tea leaf and #0406 medium thyme
- 2 yds #0312 black
- Size F/5/3.75 crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Removeable stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.