Pebble Beach Mandala Rug: Part 1
Meet The Expert
Rohn Strong is a crochet and knitwear designer and yarn spinner who has been crocheting since he was 6 years old. His designs reflect a desire to push the boundaries of the crafts. He has instructed several Annie's video classes and has designed numerous patterns for Annie's. His patterns have appeared in both Crochet! and Crochet World magazines. Rohn has also taught many... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rohn Strong »
In this Crochet Skill Builders two-part online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how to create the Pebble Beach Mandala Rug.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Crochet in the round.
- Work a variety of textured stitches including the lazy cluster stitch.
- Work a cluster that lies horizontally rather than vertically.
- Crochet with buiky-weight yarn.
Finished Size: 37" in diameter
- Bernat Maker Home Dec bulky (chunky) weight cotton/nylon yarn
(8¾ oz/317 yds/250g per ball):
2 balls each #11008 clay (A),
#11009 cream (B) and
#11019 Pebble Beach variegated (C)
- Size J/10/6mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.