Presents Under the Tree Skirt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annieís Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates how to sew and applique this charming Presents Under the Tree Skirt.
In this online video class, youíll learn how to:
- Draw a large fabric circle using paper, string and a pencil.
- Stitch to prevent the fabric from fraying.
- Create an opening for the tree skirt.
- Make bows, ribbons and Christmas presents with fusible fabrics.
- Attach the pieces with raw-edge applique.
Finished Size: 40" in diameter
- 1¼ yards cream tonal
- ¾ yard red and green print
- ¾ yard total assorted red, green and gold prints and tonals
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- 1 yard (⅞"-wide) red ribbon
- 2 yards (15"-wide) fusible web with paper release
- Double sheet of newspaper (or paper at least 41" square)
- Template material
- Basic sewing tools and supplies