Pebble Beach Mandala Rug: Part 2
Meet The Expert
Rohn Strong is a crochet and knitwear designer and yarn spinner who has been crocheting since he was 6 years old. His designs reflect a desire to push the boundaries of the crafts. He has instructed several Annie's video classes and has designed numerous patterns for Annie's. His patterns have appeared in both Crochet! and Crochet World magazines. Rohn has also taught many... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rohn Strong »
In this Crochet Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong completes this two-part series by demonstrating the remaining stitches you need to know in order to finish this attractive Pebble Beach Mandala Rug.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the lattice stitch and popcorn stitch.
- Stitch the front post double crochet.
- Add extra chain stitches in certain rounds to help the rug to lay flat if you are a tight crocheter.
- Repeat the stitches learned to complete the Pebble Beach Mandala Rug.
37" in diameter
- Bernat Maker Home Dec bulky (chunky) weight cotton/nylon yarn
(8¾ oz/317 yds/250g per ball):
2 balls each #11008 clay (A),
#11009 cream (B) and
#11019 Pebble Beach variegated (C)
- Size J/10/6mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.