Holiday Blossoms Throw
Meet The Expert
Sharon Silverman is a crochet designer, author and instructor based in Pennsylvania. A lifelong crafter, she switched gears from travel writing to crochet design after rediscovering her love of crochet 10 years ago. Since then, Sharon has developed a reputation for fashionable creations and crystal-clear instructions in her books and her private line of patterns. Sharon is a... Full bio »
View other episodes by Sharon Silverman »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Sharon Silverman demonstrates how to make the Holiday Blossoms Throw in colors of your choice.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Crochet the cluster stitch.
- Changing colors.
- Carry unused color up the side without cutting it.
- Do a single crochet join.
- Work front post double crochet stitches.
- Stitch a 4-round edging, working evenly around.
- Make an X-pattern on Round 2 of the border by skipping a stitch and then working back into it.
Finished Size: 48 inches wide x 60 inches long
- Red Heart With Love medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/370 yds/198g per skein):
2 skeins each #1909 holly berry, #1601 lettuce and #1001 white
- Size K/10˝/6.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers: 4
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.