A Star for Every Tree Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Heather Valentine walks you through the steps to make A Star for Every Tree Quilt.
In this online video class, youíll learn how to:
- Make strip sets for efficient quilting.
- Create pattern templates and fuse to the wrong side of fabric.
- Place prints for maximum appeal.
- Successfully work raw-edge applique.
Quilt Size: 52" x 66"
Block Size: 12" x 12"
Number of Blocks: 12
- ⅔ yard red print
- ⅔ yard green print
- ⅔ yard black text print
- 1 yard cream with black print
- 1⅔ yards red and green print
- Fusible web
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies