A Star for Every Tree Quilt
Meet The Expert
Heather Valentine is the voice behind The Sewing Loft. This self-proclaimed fabric hoarder likes to stitch the night away and dreams of one day discovering a better way to detangle her thread collection. Full bio »
View other episodes by Heather Valentine »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Heather Valentine walks you through the steps to make A Star for Every Tree Quilt.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Make strip sets for efficient quilting.
- Create pattern templates and fuse to the wrong side of fabric.
- Place prints for maximum appeal.
- Successfully work raw-edge applique.
Quilt Size: 52" x 66"
Block Size: 12" x 12"
Number of Blocks: 12
- ⅔ yard red print
- ⅔ yard green print
- ⅔ yard black text print
- 1 yard cream with black print
- 1⅔ yards red and green print
- Fusible web
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies