Looking for the Perfect Tree Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annieís Creative Studio, quilting expert Heather Valentine of The Sewing Loft demonstrates how to make this beginner-friendly quilt.
In this online video class, youíll learn how to:
- Work the patchwork quilting technique.
- Create the tree blocks.
- Streamline your striped blocks with strip sets.
- Assemble your quilt with ease.
Quilt Size: 48" x 60"
Block Size: 8" x 12", 6" x 8"
- frac38; yard each eight assorted prints
- 2 yards white solid
- ¼ yard each two red prints
- ¼ yard each two green prints
- ¼ yard navy print
- ¼ yard black print
- ½ yard binding fabric
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies