Delightful Dresdens Table Runner
Meet The Expert
Rohn Strong is a crochet and knitwear designer and yarn spinner who has been crocheting since he was 6 years old. His designs reflect a desire to push the boundaries of the crafts. He has instructed several Annie's video classes and has designed numerous patterns for Annie's. His patterns have appeared in both Crochet! and Crochet World magazines. Rohn has also taught many... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rohn Strong »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Rohn Strong shows you step-by-step how to make this gorgeous table runner with a traditional design.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Cut Dresden strips using the pattern template provided.
- Piece and sew the classic Dresden plate quilt block.
- Complete the Delightful Dresdens Table Runner.
Runner Size: 731/2" x 111/2"
- Scraps 16 different prints or tonals in each of nine different colors: green, lime green, red, pink, blue, aqua, yellow, orange and purple
- ¼ yard white with black dot
- ½ yard black with white dot
- ¾ yard white tonal
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Small piece featherweight non-fusible interfacing
- Pinking shears (optional)
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.