Crazy Blocks Quilt
Meet The Expert
Heather Valentine is the voice behind The Sewing Loft. This self-proclaimed fabric hoarder likes to stitch the night away and dreams of one day discovering a better way to detangle her thread collection. Full bio »
View other episodes by Heather Valentine »
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilting expert Heather Valentine of The Sewing Loft, demonstrates how to make the Crazy Blocks Quilt.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Stitch the crazy quilt block in one pass on your sewing machine.
- Choose the perfect assortment of scrap fabrics.
- Use double-sided adhesive.
- Make the Crazy Blocks Quilt.
- ⅜ yard dark red print
- ¾ yard green print
- 2⅝ yards cream tonal
- 2¾ yards red print
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Template material
- Basic sewing tools and supplies