Sassy Spiral Scarf
Meet The Expert
Rachel is the wife, mother of three (soon to be four!), designer, blogger and crochet teacher behind the Cozy Nooks Designs blog . She loves to design home decor crochet patterns and finds herself gravitating toward boho and farmhouse vibes. Her favorite crochet projects are Christmas tree skirts because they are what initially propelled her designing career. A true creator at... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rachel Alford »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Rachel Alford demonstrates how to create the spiral effect in this fun-to-crochet scarf pattern.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Crochet chain and single crochet stitches.
- Crochet in the back loop.
- Master the stair-step method of stitching.
- Sew ends together.
- Complete the Sassy Spiral Scarf.
Finished Size: 4˝ inches wide x 48 inches long
- Universal Yarn Classic Shades medium (worsted) weight acrylic/wool yarn (3½ oz/197 yds/100g per skein):
2 skeins #723 stained glass
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle