Confident beginner quilters can easily learn the paper-piecing quilting technique with expert Nancy McNally in this Learn to Paper Piece Annie's video class. With thorough instruction and detailed demonstrations, Nancy will guide you past those common fears and teach you the paper piecing technique so that you, too, can make amazing quilts with perfect points every time. To get you started, Nancy will demonstrate step-by-step how to complete an easy 7-piece pot holder. Then you'll progress with her to complete the featured project, the amazing Compass Quilt block. This class includes detailed instructions, cutting charts and numbered piecing patterns to create three projects -- a tulip pot holder, an autumn table topper and compass quilt wall hanging.
Add the paper-piecing technique to your quilting skills today. Soon you'll be making precisely pieced quilts with perfect points to impress your family and quilting friends!
In this class, you'll learn:
- How to accurately measure, label and organize fabric and paper units
- The fail safe paper-piecing method of sew, crease, press and trim
- How to safely tear away paper patterns
- How to make an easy 7-piece starter project -- a tulip pot holder
- How to make a gorgeous 14-piece quilt block to create a stunning Compass Quilt wall hanging
- How to fix mistakes
- How to create a design wall for "auditioning" your quilt block layouts
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.