Sweet Dreams Baby Quilt
Meet The Expert
Nancy McNally is passionate about every aspect of quilting -- designing, piecing, quilting and binding. Full bio »
View other episodes by Nancy McNally »
This crib-size baby quilt features a simple applique panel and 4 1/2 inch assorted squares. In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates tips to make this Sweet Dreams baby Quilt and delight all who see it.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Transfer lines from template to fabric.
- Arrange, layer and machine stitch the applique pieces onto the panel.
- Sew the patchwork and assemble the Sweet Dreams Baby Quilt.
- Small pieces light tan, light orange and black tonal
- 1/4 yard taupe tonal
- 1/4 yard light green print
- 3/8 yard white tonal
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
- 1 1/8 yards total assorted tonals and prints in soft turquoise, mint, orange, yellow and green
- 1 1/2 yards mint tonal
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Fusible web
- Plastic template material
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner