Meet The Expert
Debby Brown's website summary describes her as a "designer and quilt enabler." Full bio »
View other episodes by Debby Brown »
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, expert quilter Debby Brown demonstrates how to cut, piece and assemble the Christmas stars in this youth-sized quilt pattern design.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Prepare and piece accurate half-square triangles.
- Press strategically to reduce bulk.
- Quilt the stunning Treetop quilt.
Block Size: 12" x 12" finished
Number of Blocks: 20
- 1/3 yard gold/gold dots*
- 1/3 yard white/gold floral*
- 1/2 yard green/gold dots*
- 5/8 yard black print*
- 5/8 yard cream/gold dots*
- 1 yard black/gold dots*
- 1 yard dark red floral*
- 1 yard red/white large floral*
- 2 yards white/gold swirl*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner