Road Trip Hooded Scarf
Meet The Expert
Toni Lipsey is the designer and instructor behind TL Yarn Crafts. She strives to inspire othersí creativity through online tutorials and modern, approachable crochet patterns. Toni learned to crochet from her mother as a teenager and has been exploring the possibilities of yarn ever since. She is currently obsessed with making shawls in fun shapes and cozy sweaters. Follow her... Full bio »
View other episodes by Toni Lipsey »
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Toni Lipsey will demonstrate how to crochet the fun and easy-to-stitch Road Trip Hooded Scarf!
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet a lacy two-row repeat.
- Transform a rectangle into a hood.
- Crochet two pockets.
- Make tassels to trim the scarf.
Scarf: 8 inches wide x 60 inches long
Hood: 30 inches wide, unfolded; 14 inches long x 14 inches deep, folded
- Caron One Pound medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (16 oz/812 yds/ 454g per skein): 1 skein #10514 off-white
- Size J/10/6mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle