Holiday Florals Table Runner
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy Scott demonstrates her tips and techniques to prepare templates, ensure a smooth curve for the vine and blanket stitch around petals and flower center with your machine.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Make applique templates.
- Transfer and fuse applique templates.
- Quilt the quick and easy Holiday Florals Table Runner
Runner Size: 56" x 14"
- Scraps gold and red batiks
- 1 fat quarter light rose batik
- 1 fat quarter dark rose batik
- 3/4 yard light green batik
- 1 3/4 yards light multishade batik
- Batting to size
- 3/4 yard 17"-wide fusible web
- Template material (optional)
- Basic sewing tools and supplies