Candy Hearts Wall Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Consider different colorways to use for this pattern.
- Use the EZ Quilting Flying Geese Ruler to cut center and side/wing pieces of flying geese units.
- Complete the flying geese units.
- Assemble the blocks and borders into the wall quilt.
Block Size: 8" x 8"
Number of Blocks: 20
- 1/3 yard each 20 1930s reproduction prints
- 1 1/4 yards white solid
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Flying Geese ruler by EZ Quilting
- Basic sewing tools and supplies