Peaceful Journey Quiltalong: Part 2
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy Scott demonstrates how to assemble quarter blocks into the Frame block for a beautiful finish.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Assemble quarter units into the Frame block.
- Assemble all blocks into the quilt top.
- Attach the borders.
- Complete the Peace Journey Quilt.
Block Size: 16" x 16" finished
Number of Blocks: 9
- 1 yard cream tonal*
- 1 yard black/brown mottled*
- 1 1/8 yards cream/gray mottled*
- 1 1/4 yards gray/brown/cream mottled*
- 2 yards black tonal*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner