Juniper Logs Table Runner
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy Scott demonstrates how to make this fat quarter-friendly topper using accurate construction and just the right amount of contrast.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Select fabrics for pleasing contrast.
- Prepare and maintain accurate seams and pressing.
- Consider best batting attributes for table toppers.
- Complete the Juniper Logs Table Runner.
Table Topper Size: 18 1/2" x 54 1/2"
Block Size: 9" x 9"
Number of Blocks: 12
- 1 fat quarter light blue
- 7 assorted fat quarters browns, blues and grays
- 1/2 yard light gray
- Batting to size
- Backing to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies