Snowflake Mug Rug
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy Scott demonstrates each step of this stash-busting pattern, including the simple embroidery stitches.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Prepare the templates.
- Work with a motif.
- Create raw-edge fusible applique.
- Embroider French knots, cross stitches and snowflakes.
- Complete the Snowflake Mug Rug.
Mug Rug Size: 8" x 9"
- Scrap each black solid, orange tonal, red tonal, aqua tonal, cream tonal and medium gray tonal applique fabrics
- Scrap each gray print, aqua tonal, red tonal and cream tonal
- 1/8 yard white tonal
- 1/8 yard red tonal
- 1/4 yard dark blue tonal
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Fusible web with paper release
- Black embroidery floss
- White embroidery floss
- Basic sewing tools and supplies