Church Window Medallion Quilt Part 1
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates the techniques to prepare and add applique to each wedge. When finished, this project looks like a beautiful stained glass window.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Prepare freezer paper templates for wedge applique pieces using 30-Degree Petal Ruler or the included pattern templates.
- Fuse applique to wedges.
- Stitch appliques in place.
Quilt Size: 38" in diameter
- 1 1/2 yards black* Blue scraps totaling 1 yard* Purple scraps totaling 1/2 yard* 12" square green* 1/2 yard black solid* for making bias binding(optional)
- Purchased bias binding (optional)
- 5 yards fusible web with paper release*
- 4 yards tear-away white stabilizer*
- Freezer paper
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner