Color Blocks Baby Quilt
Meet The Expert
Debby Brown's website summary describes her as a "designer and quilt enabler." Full bio »
View other episodes by Debby Brown »
In this Learn, Make, Create! video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates how to make the classic half-square triangle and assemble a basic 16-patch block.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Make half-square triangles.
- Assemble the center Color Blocks.
- Add the borders.
- Mark off and machine-quilt spiral flower motif to complete Color Blocks Baby Quilt.
Wall Hanging Size: 48" x 60"
Block Size: 12" x 12"
Number of Blocks: 12
- Fat eighths each 12 pairs of coordinating color prints
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
- 1 5/8 yard white solid
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies