Color Blocks Baby Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates how to make the classic half-square triangle and assemble a basic 16-patch block.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Make half-square triangles.
- Assemble the center Color Blocks.
- Add the borders.
- Mark off and machine-quilt spiral flower motif to complete Color Blocks Baby Quilt.
Wall Hanging Size: 48" x 60"
Block Size: 12" x 12"
Number of Blocks: 12
- Fat eighths each 12 pairs of coordinating color prints
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
- 1 5/8 yard white solid
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies