Church Window Medallion Quilt Part 2
Meet The Expert
Debby Brown's website summary describes her as a "designer and quilt enabler." Full bio »
View other episodes by Debby Brown »
In this Quilter's Skill Builders video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates how to assemble and finish the unique and stunning Church Window Medallion Quilt.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Spin seam intersections so they lie flat.
- Press seams open without burning your fingers.
- Apply backing to a quilt with curved edges.
Quilt Size: 38" in diameter
- 1 1/2 yards black*
- Blue scraps totaling 1 yard*
- Purple scraps totaling 1/2 yard*
- 12" square green*
- 1/2 yard black solid* for making bias binding(optional)
- Purchased bias binding (optional)
- 5 yards fusible web with paper release*
- 4 yards tear-away white stabilizer*
- Freezer paper
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner