Stained Glass Diamonds Quilt
Meet The Expert
Debby Brown's website summary describes her as a "designer and quilt enabler." Full bio »
View other episodes by Debby Brown »
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates her time-tested techniques to make the sparkling Stained Glass Diamonds Quilt.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Save time trimming by marking the ruler.
- Piece different sized strips accurately.
- Use your machine's walking foot to hold a large quilt together.
- 5 yards total 12–20 jeweltone solids, tone-on-tones or mottleds
- 5 1/4 yards black solid
- Backing 78" x 90"
- Batting 78" x 90"
- Neutral color all-purpose thread
- Quilting thread
- Basic sewing tools and supplies