Nine-Patch Farmhouse Coasters
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, designer Rohn Strong demonstrates how to achieve fresh and functional results with this unique and affordable crafting technique.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Transfer the pattern onto monk's cloth.
- Create a unique, even texture with yarn and a punch needle.
- Finish the Nine-Patch Farmhouse Coasters.
Coaster: 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Tools & Materials
- 3 (12") squares 14-thread/inch monk's cloth
- 3 (5") squares black craft felt
- 2 to 3 colors worsted-weight yarn*
- Adjustable punch needle tool (size suitable for worsted-weight yarn)
- 10" nonslip embroidery hoop
- Light source
- Soft leaded pencil
- Hand-sewing needle
- Craft glue
Skill Level: Beginner