One-of-a-Kind Wood-Shim Wreath
Meet The Expert
Marty Walden is the author and creative mind behind the blog Marty's Musings, where she shares her trash-to-treasure makeovers, easy DIY projects and beautiful room transformations. She believes that anyone can create an authentic home filled with simple, thrifty decor. Her goal is to help her readers gain the knowledge and confidence they need to create a treasured home... Full bio »
View other episodes by Marty Walden »
In this Creative Living online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, owner of MartysMusings.net Marty Walden demonstrates the steps to make this One-of-a-Kind Wood Shim Wreath.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Stain and pickle the wood shims.
- Line up the first shim on the wreath form.
- Embellish the Wood-Shim Wreath with a bow.
- 12" wooden floral and craft wreath form
- 2 packages of wood shims
- Wood stain (English Chestnut used in video demonstration)
- White Wash Pickling Wood Stain
- Foam brushes