Summer Breeze Throw
Meet The Expert
Toni Lipsey is the designer and instructor behind TL Yarn Crafts. She strives to inspire othersí creativity through online tutorials and modern, approachable crochet patterns. Toni learned to crochet from her mother as a teenager and has been exploring the possibilities of yarn ever since. She is currently obsessed with making shawls in fun shapes and cozy sweaters. Follow her... Full bio »
View other episodes by Toni Lipsey »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Toni Lipsey demonstrates how to simulate a ripple effect by varying stitch height.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Place stitches in the beginning chain.
- Work high and low stitches in contrasting colors.
- Crochet evenly spaced border stitches.
Finished Measurements: 48 inches wide x 60 inches long
- Cascade Cherub Aran medium (worsted) weight nylon/acrylic yarn (3 1/2 oz/240 yds/100g per skein): 7 skeins #01 white, 3 skeins #34 classic blue, 2 skeins each #27 navy and #12 turquoise
- Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook for foundation chain only