Quilting With Minky Part 1
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates the correct way to use the directional nap, stretch, bias and more of plush fabrics.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Recognize the unique characteristics of plush fabric.
- Use special sewing tools with plush fabrics.
- Cut plush fabrics accurately.
Quilt Size: 41" x 49"
- 1 yard 60"-wide light blue plush*
- 1 (10" x 40") strip from each of 9 assorted print and solid plush*
- Flannel backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Black Sharpie pen
- Spray adhesive
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner