Birdhouse Quilted Skinny
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown guides you through each step to make the Birdhouse Quilted Skinny. She also provides valuable tips to safeguard against placing the binding over your machine-quilted patterns.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Strip-piece appliques.
- Fuse appliques with a pressing sheet.
- Free-motion quilt leaves and loops.
- Blue print
- Yellow print
- Green and purple tonals
- Pink and brown prints
- Blue tonals
- Yellow tonals
- 1/4 yard green plaid (binding)
- 1/3 yard flower print (borders)
- 1/2 yard white tonal
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- 6 (5/8") yellow buttons
- 5/8 yard 18"-wide double-stick fusible