Colorful Medallion Quilt: Part 1
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert and designer Tiffany Hayes discusses fabric choices and demonstrates two ways to cut the specific triangles so that you can achieve your own rendition of this colorful square quilt.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Select fabrics to bring out the best effect of the design.
- Keep track of the order of the fabric colors.
- Use the included template or the Goddess tool for cutting triangles.
Quilt Size: 80" x 80"
- 2 coordinating 1/2-yard bundles each of 8 fabrics in a desired range of colors (16 total) to make up the color wheel*
- 1 5/8 yards cream*
- 1 1/8 yards black*
- 1 5/8 yards dark gray*
- Backing to size*
- Batting to size*
- Template material or The Goddess Tool* (optional)
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Experienced